Whether called office walls, office panels, office partitions, or just "panels", These interior separators will allow office workers to have a little more privacy, which theoretically will allow these workers to focus better on their respective tasks. What we offer at LC Enteprises is a very cost effective way to accomplish this goal. We have the lowest price of any manufacturer of this kind of product. However, getting this information to the consumers is a challenge.
Google is currently 80% of the search engine market, and we seldom appear at the top of the website rankings. Many larger panel websites rank higher than our website. There prices are much higher, and so, we wonder if they are getting any orders. However, their popularity on the search engines is undeniable. This seems to be due to the number of pages and links contained in the website. If a person types "Office partitions, panels", into the google search engine, we come up on page 1. However, if the person types: "Office partitions, panels, cubicles" into the google search engine, we appear back on page 5.
The keywords and phrases that we can think of would be: Office panels, office partitions, office walls, office dividers, panels, partitions, walls, dividers, room dividers, room walls, room partitions, room panels, cubicles, office cubicles, room cubicles, modular walls, modular cubicles, modular dividers, modular walls, modular panels, temporary walls, temporary panels, temporary cubicles, temporary partitions, temporary dividers. Beyond that, we can't think of any other words that a potential customer would type into a search field. Now, it seems we are adding words and text to our website, which doesn't help our customers. We are simply trying to increase our rankings with the search engines, in an effort to find customers. Such is the animal. We hope you will understand the nature of running a business on the internet, and tolerate the redundant information, useless text, and links to everything. We know that this does not really optimize the website for our customers. However, it can help to optimize our rankings, which helps customers find our website. In the end, we want to stay in business, and we must adapt to the search engine monsters, or perish. As aforementioned, such is the animal.
|Portafab||Iceberg at Office 1000||Steelcase Panels|
|National Partitions||Partitions at MSN||Ergo in Demand|
|Maxon at buyonlinenow||Panels at Clean Sweep Supply||National Business Furniture|
|Modern Office||Clone Cubicles||Configure office|
|Bush Pro Panels||Cubicles||In-Plant|
|Global Panels||Cubicles at Cube Solutions||Panel Systems Unlimited|
|Nextag panel listing||Demco Panels||Haworth Panels|
|CSN Officefurniture listing||Steelcase Panels||In/Ex Systems|
On behalf of cubicle dwellers everywhere, we think that cubicles could include certain features that make cubicle exsistence more palatable:
1) A strobe light, to raise the excitment level of the cubicle.
2) A voodoo doll shaped like your worst enemy co worker, to keep them out of your office
3) A picture of the boss, on the floor, so you can walk on him every day.
4) A tin can and string phone system to your best neighbor, to insure you can't be "tapped"
5) A Wii game built into a panel for your daily exercise.
6) A chair lift with an 8 foot capacity, so that you can monitor the activities of the entire office.
7) A BBQ and fully stocked refrigerator in the cubicle
8) \Manaquin that states, "your brillant, and beautiful!!" all day long.
9) A wrecking ball located above the guest chair, in case a visitor overstays their welcome.
10) A full function massage chair, with dual cup holders