|Portafab||Iceberg at Office 1000||Steelcase Panels|
|National Partitions||Partitions at MSN||Ergo in Demand|
|Maxon at buyonlinenow||Panels at Clean Sweep Supply||National Business Furniture|
|Modern Office||Clone Cubicles||Configure office|
|Bush Pro Panels||Cubicles||In-Plant|
|Global Panels||Cubicles at Cube Solutions||Panel Systems Unlimited|
|Nextag panel listing||Demco Panels||Haworth Panels|
|CSN Officefurniture listing||Steelcase Panels||In/Ex Systems|
On behalf of cubicle dwellers everywhere, we think that cubicles could include certain features that make cubicle exsistence more palatable:
1) Metallic green vinyl office panels to remind you of the AMC Gremlin interior, and how far we've come.
2) Metal lined office panels with a metallic roof, so that aliens cannot read your mind.
3) Large file cabinet, with a flip out TV, and a DVR with episodes of Dexter on it.
4) A large office panel with a map and stick pins, where all the Bed Bath and Beyond stores are located.
5) X box built into a panel with World of Warcraft ready to play.
6) Vending machine in the cubicle that serves hot chinese food.
7) A very large book entitled: "Witchcraft Handbook" to keep the practical jokers out of your cubicle.
8) A powerful computer with dual monitors, and Man vs. Food playing on one of the monitors
9) A large office panel with a slide window and a zip line to the nearest Starbucks
10) A fully conscious brain, integrated into the computer, that types data entry while you paint your nails.
Whether called office walls, office panels, office partitions, or just "panels", These interior separators will allow office workers to have a little more privacy, which theoretically will allow these workers to focus better on their respective tasks. What we offer at LC Enteprises is a very cost effective way to accomplish this goal. We have the lowest price of any manufacturer of this kind of product. However, getting this information to the consumers is a challenge.
Google is currently 80% of the search engine market, and we seldom appear at the top of the website rankings. Many larger panel websites rank higher than our website. There prices are much higher, and so, we wonder if they are getting any orders. However, their popularity on the search engines is undeniable. This seems to be due to the number of pages and links contained in the website. If a person types "Office partitions, panels", into the google search engine, we come up on page 1. However, if the person types: "Office partitions, panels, cubicles" into the google search engine, we appear back on page 5.
The keywords and phrases that we can think of would be: Office panels, office partitions, office walls, office dividers, panels, partitions, walls, dividers, room dividers, room walls, room partitions, room panels, cubicles, office cubicles, room cubicles, modular walls, modular cubicles, modular dividers, modular walls, modular panels, temporary walls, temporary panels, temporary cubicles, temporary partitions, temporary dividers. Beyond that, we can't think of any other words that a potential customer would type into a search field. Now, it seems we are adding words and text to our website, which doesn't help our customers. We are simply trying to increase our rankings with the search engines, in an effort to find customers. Such is the animal. We hope you will understand the nature of running a business on the internet, and tolerate the redundant information, useless text, and links to everything. We know that this does not really optimize the website for our customers. However, it can help to optimize our rankings, which helps customers find our website. In the end, we want to stay in business, and we must adapt to the search engine monsters, or perish. As aforementioned, such is the animal.